Spring 2017 Schedule:
Mondays Settlers Park – 6:00-6:50pm
4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8
Tuesdays Manitou Park – 6:00-6:50pm
4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9
Wednesdays Sunset Park – 6:00-6:50pm
4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10
- Soccer in a playful and active environment
- Fun, lively and engaging games for preschoolers
- Coaches use entertaining themes and props while introducing beginning skills
- Kids learn that soccer and being active is fun!!
- Locations Jabil Fields (Meridian) Manitou Park (East Boise) Sunset Park (North Boise)
- Fees $60 for Fall & $60 for Spring
Tiny Timbers is a 6-week series of 50 minute sessions once per week. Tiny Timbers sessions take place at parks around the Treasure Valley and involve groups of 8-15 players. You register for your class by the day and location. Our goal is to begin to develop basic soccer skills and improve fitness while having fun.
No special equipment is needed, just play clothes and athletic shoes. Cleats and Shingaurds are not required, but many of our players choose to wear them.
Come and experience soccer like never before and introduce your child to the game in the most entertaining, fun, and crazy way possible with Tiny Timbers!
We have classes available in Boise and Meridian.