THE CASINO MUNDIAL DINNER AND AUCTION
The Red Lion Downtowner – April 7th
Time: 5 – 10 p.m.
Register and Donate at:
The auction committee is eagerly preparing for this year’s major FUNdraising & social event, The Casino Mundial Gala Dinner & Auction on Friday, April 7th at The Red Lion Downtowner from 5-10 pm. This event recognizes and honors our graduating seniors, raises funds to help defray club assessments and expenses, helps provide scholarships for players who may not be able to play without this financial support; scholarships benefit all BNT players either directly or indirectly; eventually, allows BNT to establish a fund that can be used to purchase our own goals and fields. We need EVERY BNT team to do just a few things to help. Everything can be done at www.boisenationals.com Click on Casino Mundial Auction Gala, then follow the link to sponsorships, donations and ticket purchasing or go directly to http://events.readysetauction.com/boisenationalssoccerclub/casino.
Here’s a quick summary of how your team can help:
- Buy tickets and attend the event. It really IS a great time and it brings us together. If you have enough parents, buy a team table!
- Buy additional tickets to the event. To donate a ticket for a coach, you can “Feed a Friend” under the Buy Sponsorships link.
- Donate cash or items to your team’s auction basket or “cash” basket at the Sponsorship link. Each basket should be worth at least $250. The easiest thing to do is have team parents contribute money – a simple cash donation to the club with no additional purchasing or basket assembly required. If most families contribute $15-$20 you should get to the $250. Plus, cash donations are tax deductible! Some teams prefer to get items donated by businesses and put together an actual themed basket to auction off. Popular items for baskets include gift cards, mom spa baskets, dad sports baskets, or wine/beer growler baskets. If you need additional ideas, please email Molly Harder at [email protected]. Donations can be made on the website also! Deadline to donate themed baskets is March 25th.
- Get each of your players to sell 20 (or more) raffle tickets. Each player gets $1 per ticket sold put into their team travel account with the balance going to the scholarship fund and to buy raffle prizes. We draw the winner at the Casino Mundial dinner on April 7th. The player who sells the most tickets gets $500 off club dues or a tablet! If you need raffle tickets, please email Jocelyn Zierenberg at [email protected]. Tickets are due to BNT by April 3rd. Tickets are ineligible to win after this date.
- Ask your team parents to donate vacation homes, gift cards, services, tickets to events, etc. to the silent and live auctions. They can donate items through the website. This is a great way to help the club and promote your (or a friend’s) business too! Auction donation deadline is March 31st.
- Donate a dessert to the dessert auction. These can be homemade or purchased, and during the event tables will get together to purchase a yummy dessert. The money from this part of the auction goes directly into the team accounts! Please contact Tonya Thomas at [email protected] if you would like to participate.
Thanks to all the BNT families, team managers, treasurers, fundraising coordinators, and local businesses for working to make this fundraiser a success. We really appreciate all that you do!
Thanks again and Go Nationals!
Heather Langer and Barb Egland and the Casino Mundial Dinner & Auction Committee